While it would make my life easier if people were lining up to make donations to my campaign, this is a totally unreasonable expectation. So I have decided to start a “Will work for campaign contributions” campaign. If you have a job you want done and are willing to make a contribution to my campaign then I will come do that job. We need a Senator that is not afraid of work and I will come to work for you to show you that I am that person.
- The job must be legal, possible, and moral. I will not refuse to do a job because it is disgusting, dirty, or unpleasant.
- You must post what the job you want me to do either on the Karl for Senate Facebook page or on karlforsenate.org
- The donation for the job should be reasonable and take into account that I live in Central Oregon. So I can not drive to Astoria for a job that will pay $10.
- The job must be something that can be completed in two days or less.
- Once you post the job I will contact you and setup a time and date to come do it.
- A deposit will need to be made if I will be traveling more than 50 miles from Redmond, Oregon.
- I will come do the job and you will make a donation.
- You will receive a receipt for your donation. While your donation is not deductible on your federal tax return if you file an Oregon tax return you should be able to get a tax credit of up to $100 of your donation.
Please help me promote this campaign. While the chance of me becoming the next Senator from Oregon is slim this will be a way for you to support a non-partisan candidate and get some work done at the same time. I have stated in the past that I will not accept donations of more than $100, for this campaign I will accept donations of up to the maximum allowable under federal law as long as it is reasonable for the job I perform. Meaning you can not pay me $1000 to mow your lawn unless your lawn is a golf course.